Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Emelia - The new housekeeper

I know, I haven't written for awhile and today I have published 3 items, oh well, that's the way it is I suppose..................I was a bit down, culture shock and adjustments and all. Feeling a bit better now, so back to it!!


This is Emelia, she is the Auntie of Nataline (the former housekeeper). She started just over a week ago, after Nataline finished. Nataline's son who is 5 was giving her lots of trouble so she finished up.

I love Emelia, even though Nataline was lovely, Emelia is a gentle soul, she diligently does her work and is proactive, which I love. She is a great cook too, Jason loves her chicken curry.

Emelia has worked for other Westerners and has even lived in Dubai and Switzerland. She has a 6 year old son who wants to be an engineer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,Been a very long time...
    And wow what a change of life you now have!
    Mumbai!!!! Who'd have thought 20 years ago when I first met you your life would lead you all over OZ and then to India!
    Amazing.
    Look Forward to following the journey:)
    Kylie B

    ReplyDelete