Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Auto Rickshaw

This is an auto rickshaw that we get around in here in Mumbai. They are a very effective and cost efficient method of getting from point A to point B. There only down fall is that they only carry 3 passengers at the max. Although I have seen more than that in them, this is unusual. My family can only fit 3, but hey we are bigger than the average Indian.


When traveling in one of these contraptions you need to have your hair either tided up or you need to do something else to deal with the wind whipping through your hair. So here is a picture of my solution as I don't like to pull my hair up.

As you can see my hair that has escaped my shawl is whipping around. Thanks Pam for the lovely shawl you gave me from Cambodia, I am getting lots of use of it here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Deb.... I have chosen you as one of the receipents of the 'Lemonade Award'.... http://throughourknowledgeofhim.blogspot.com/2009/01/lemonade-award.html
    I have become a 'follower' of your blog now and it even lets me post my comments. hope you are all well. keep writing I enjoy reading. take care. and dont forget to post your award on your blog.

    ReplyDelete